FabulousitY. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

#1: Educational Aspiration for 2011

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Hi …
First of all I would like to wish Happy 2011. I know it’s too late because it’s going to February in a few days. Never mind. Here I want to share with you all about my educational aspiration for this year.



I want to success in this semester. CGPA must 3.00 and above




Always do my revision. So that I can success/scores in Test and Lab Test
Mathematics. C++.Microbiology. Mass Transfer.



I want to improve my English. I will try to speak English with anyone. On that way, I can speak fluently in English.


More concentrate in class. No more playing. No more laugh. J

Ok… These are my educational aspiration for 2011. How about you all? Do and comment me~



quote: Don't waste your time on something thats not meant to be.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment