FabulousitY. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

#7: Top 5 Awesome Things...

My Top 5 Awesome Things...

  • Finally most wanted gadget in hand.


        I got my new gadget.. Its an iPhone4.. I waited for fortnight and its worth it... Its really intriguing because of the function as well as the looks.. Everyone thought that it cost me a fortune but I'd rather say quite a fortune and its worth it..!! The sleek physical really knocked out for me not to mention the function/apps, heaven..!!

        Totally AWESOME..!!

  • First time election

The election of Student Representatives was really nerve-wracking (though we're not the candidates but still we wanted the most reliable rep). Anyways, this was indeed, our very first election since we're merely 22 years old and the 'real' general election hasn't take place yet. We're really excited and the candidates that won are amongst the one that we “x”.


       We consider this AWESOME..!! since it was our first.

  • First time participate in Bowling tournament

Both of us never really thought of participating any competition not to mention tournament. Well, we signed up for it. Initially we just wanted to play, and then on the eve of the tournament the president talked to us and said they really counting on us, which makes is really freaked out... So, long story short, the first 2 sets we managed to conquered one of the topmost group but eventually the third set sets us back to the fifth spot..!! All in all, we really proud of ourself for that particular achievement (considering we just wanted to play around)...


       That we consider quite AWESOME...!!

  • Styled my niece hair inspired by Korean group
On the first day of school, my niece (she's a 7 year-old girl), she debuted a look from the Korean all-girls band, Girls' Generation aka SNSD courtesy of (none other than) ME, his beloved uncle... I was experimenting the looks since her mother (my sister) asked me to tied her hair ponytail. I remember the looks from one of the members, Sunny (pic) which is really cute by the way, so I tried my best as well as my logical mind to imitate the look and voilà! It worked..!!

The inspired korean girl group (SNSD)

     And that achievement was unexpectedly AWESOME...!!

  • Fast Talker, took my breath away.

I was raised as a normal-moderate speed talker. Then when I was in my high school era I met a girl who can talk quite fast (well, considering she talks faster than anyone of us)... After several years, I met another person, who is currently one of my dearest friend, he talks (I must admit) slightly faster than my previous friend. You know what, sometimes I don't even understand what on earth he/she try to say. The words came out was like as fast as a lightning, I think probably around 100 km/hr, and it really made me intrigued (but I acted cool, not that they know, I think).


And that's was freakishly AWESOME..!!


Kindly leave us comment and have a WONDERFUL day, readers..!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment