FabulousitY. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

#2: If I could rule The WORLD...

If I could rule The WORLD...  

I will make the world become a better place by making every place clean. No litter, save the environment!

NEXT

 I would like to provide each household with computer equipments and an Internet connection, so that they may log on to the worldwide web and all may get to know many other people across the globe. 
I think communication and exchange of opinions is pivotal to all positive change and revolution in thought lead paving the way better lives.
 I believe when people are well informed and mature in opinion they make good decisions. 
They learn from one another better and are likely have common consensus upon matters of general concern. 
This is what I see the new generations will eventually come to be, a universal mindset for all, and maturity good enough for the entire human race. 


THEN



I will make the world with no war. I mean we all live in peace. 


LASTLY

i will make every person in my world SMILE and no SAD face..
with that.. no one can getting old.. HAHA


Do and comment us !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment